Assistant Chief Engineer
9th October 2018
9th October 2018
The Assistant Chief Engineer will ensure the smooth running of the Maintenance department, in the absence of the Chief Engineer; will carry out maintenance based on the Annual Maintenance Schedule, supervise Technicians, Pool Attendants and Gardeners on a daily basis and update equipment index cards, in the most efficient and effective manner. He will deliver the highest possible standards of service through the effective development, management and leadership of his department’s human resources, equipment and provisions. He will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate of a Tertiary School/University specialising in Engineering or Electrical Engineering and three years experience in a similar position
- Must speak and write English and Greek very well. Knowledge of another language will be considered an advantage.
- Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel.
- Organisational, Managerial and Leadership skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Able to evaluate people and plan incentives.
- Analytical skills.
- Responsible and able to present results.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
“By completing this Application form for employment you acknowledge and agree that Stademos Hotels PLC will collect and use your personal data provided in this form to process your application for employment.
If your application is successful, your personal data will be further processed in order to complete the employment process and shall be retained as part of the obligations of Stademos Hotels PLC as employer.
If your application is unsuccessful your application and personal data collected will be destroyed and/or deleted from all our records.