Food & Beverage Secretary
5th October 2018
5th October 2018
The Food and Beverage Secretary will provide clerical and administrative support, and will also carry out secretarial duties and co-ordinate and implement procedures for the Food and Beverage department. She will assist the Hotel Banquet team with all functions (conferences, wedding, christenings, social events etc.) within or without the Hotel. She will carry out her duties in the most efficient and effective manner, delivering the highest possible standards of accuracy and presentation. She will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department’s profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate of a Hotel of Management School or Marketing.
- Secretarial and organisational skills.
- Must speak and write Greek and English very well. Knowledge of another language will be considered an advantage.
- Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel.
- Very good communication skills.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite.
“By completing this Application form for employment you acknowledge and agree that Stademos Hotels PLC will collect and use your personal data provided in this form to process your application for employment.
If your application is successful, your personal data will be further processed in order to complete the employment process and shall be retained as part of the obligations of Stademos Hotels PLC as employer.
If your application is unsuccessful your application and personal data collected will be destroyed and/or deleted from all our records.