Celebrate Mother’s Day with your kids
Mothers deserve a medal all 365 days of the year, but lately, these superhero moms have been working overtime, keeping kids happy and entertained at home all day. So why not show Mom how much we appreciate all she’s done for us with a DIY Mother’s Day card? Maria Rigou, Manager of the Angels’ Kids Clubat the Mediterranean Beach, offers an easy tutorial for a craft project that will keep the kiddos busy and creative while Mom puts her feet up and enjoys a glass of wine – or two!
What will you will need to make the card:
- Colourful Cardstock
- Green Foam Sheet
1. Begin by folding an 8.5 X 11 piece of card stock in half
2. Cut some small strips of green foam and glue it to the card stock
3. Glue some large buttons above the green stems, leaving a little bit of space for the petals. You can use white glue to glue the buttons down. Just allow time for them to dry.
4. Glue smaller buttons around the large centres for the petals.
5. Glue green buttons next to the foam strips for leaves.
6. Your card is ready! Allow the glue to fully dry before writing your special message inside for mom or grandma, and then present them with your hard work!
Thanks for caring! #Staysafe, #staycreative